—— SHOW INFO ——
Doors 11am – 5pm
Paolo De Gregorio
VENUE ADDRESS (don’t ship anything here):
The Fifth (One Room)
225 Richmond St W
Toronto, ON M5V 1W2
—— SETUP ——
BRINGING YOUR BOARD/SYNTH IN PERSON?
1. You can bring it with you, of course, no need to ship it.
2. If you only have a couple of items, take a taxi/uber, because there’s no free parking in the area.
3. Please show up at The Fifth One Room (225 Richmond St W Suite 303, Toronto, ON M5V 1W2) on Saturday Nov. 9 at the following times:
– SFM: 9 am
– Synth/Pedal companies with 3 synths/boards or more: 9.30 am
– Synth/Pedal companies with 1 or two synths/boards: 10 am
– Pedal companies with one board: 10.30 am
– Doors are at 12pm
Again, it’s advisable to drive your own vehicle only if you have a lot of gear. If you do, this is the way to unload:
- Park in front of the venue’s door, see picture below. It’s paid parking, but it shouldn’t be a problem for a few minutes.
Please move your vehicle as soon as you are done unloading!!!
- After you are done, move your vehicle to the parking lot next door – it’s also paid.
—— SHIPPING TO ——
***** ALL MATERIAL SHOULD BE DELIVERED TO MOOG AUDIO BY NOVEMBER 5th. *****
NOT SENDING A REP? PLEASE PUT STICKERS ON THE BOARDS’ BAGS + ADAPTERS OR WE WON’T BE ABLE TO GUARANTEE YOU’LL GET THE RIGHT ONE BACK!
ADDRESS FOR SHIPPING
Please send your board(s) to:
c/o Francis / Stompbox Exhibit
442 Queen St W,
ON M5V 2A8
—— SHIPPING BACK ——
GETTING MATERIAL BACK – SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!
Please bring a return label to the event or – if you aren’t sending a rep – send a Fedex return label to this email address by 03.10: return.labels – at -thedelimagazine.com, so that we can get the carriers to pick up the stuff and return it to you. Subject of the email should be: “[YOUR COMPANY] Return Label”.
If you want to also print a label, please don’t put it in the board bag’s pouch, but tape it directly on top or under the board itself, that way we can’t miss it.
Any other questions? Email paolo.dg – at – thedelimag.com or call him at 631.829.8841
—– WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU AT THE SHOW —–
- (PEDALS ONLY): AMP EMULATION DEVICE WITH HEADPHONE PREAMP!!! FYI We will ask you to hide the device under or behind the board unless it’s by Two notes – our exclusive amp emulation sponsor. If you don’t have a device we can get you a Cab M for $200 USD.
- If you come in person: STUDIO HEADPHONES – we’ll lend you a pair if you are sending an unmanned board/synth
- POWER STRIPS: Please bring enough power strips to power all your devices. No need to include one for unmanned gear.
- WIRED/POWERED PEDALBOARDS / FULLY BUILT SYNTH RACKS: ship everything to the store (address above) or bring in person.
- DEVICES WITH SPECIAL POWER REQUIREMENTS: If you are sending one or more pedals that require their own PSU, please include the PSU in the shipment and place a sticker on the pedal saying “psu included in box.” Place also a sticker on a PSU with your company’s name on it.
- OPTIONAL INFO SHEET (PEDALS ONLY): Send the pdf or jpg file of the 11″x 7″ horizontal (or letter size vertical if you have a mini-board) for the info sheet (optional but recommended) to Paolo , see here for templates. – Send file to thedelirag – AT – gmail.com – DEADLINE: Novewmber 5th.
- NO BANNERS FOR PEDAL MANUFACTURERS – the 11″x17″ info sheet is your opportunity to display logo and info about your pedals
- YES POP-UP BANNERS FOR SYNTH MANUFACTURERS & SPONSORS: No wider than 32″.
All our events are strictly in the headphones. If you are planning on bringing an amp with a headphones out, you’ll be able to play it only through the headphones.
SATURDAY: Reps with a big set up can come as early as 9am If you only have a board to set up, come in at 10.10-30. Doors open at 12pm and close at 7pm.
SUNDAY: Reps can come in just 20 minutes before 10am since everything will be already set up. Doors open at 10am and close at 5pm.