—— SHOW INFO ——
Paolo De Gregorio
VENUE ADDRESS (don’t ship anything here):
1001 SE Morrison St, Portland OR
—— SETUP ——
BRINGING YOUR BOARD/SYNTH IN PERSON?
1. You can bring it with you, of course, no need to ship it.
2. If you are driving, parking shouldn’t be too complicated, it’s all public in that area
3. Please show up at Holocene on Saturday March 7th at the following times:
– Novation: 9 am
– Synth/Pedal companies with 3 synths/boards or more: 9.30 am
– Synth/Pedal companies with two synths/boards: 10 am
– Synth/Pedal companies with one synth/board: 10.30 am
– Doors are at 11.30 am
It is all public street parking, but there is a good amount of space out in front of the venue on Morrison St.
—— SHIPPING TO ——
***** ALL MATERIAL SHOULD BE DELIVERED TO EITHER CONTROL VOLTAGE OR CENTAUR GUITARS BY MARCH 3rd. *****
NOT SENDING A REP? PLEASE PUT STICKERS ON THE BOARDS’ BAGS + ADAPTERS OR WE WON’T BE ABLE TO GUARANTEE YOU’LL GET THE RIGHT ONE BACK!
ADDRESS FOR SHIPPING
PEDAL BUILDERS ONLY
Please send your board(s) to:
c/o Jason (Stompbox Exhibit)
2833 NE Sandy Blvd,
Portland, OR 97232
SYNTH BUILDERS ONLY
Please send your board(s) to:
c/o Jason/Synth Expo
3742 N Mississippi Ave
Portland, OR 97227
—— SHIPPING BACK ——
GETTING MATERIAL BACK – SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!
Please bring a return label to the event or – if you aren’t sending a rep – send a Fedex return label to this email address by 03.10: return.labels – at -thedelimagazine.com, so that we can get the carriers to pick up the stuff and return it to you. Subject of the email should be: “[YOUR COMPANY] Return Label”.
If you want to also print a label, please don’t put it in the board bag’s pouch, but tape it directly on top or under the board itself, that way we can’t miss it.
Any other questions? Email paolo.dg – at – thedelimag.com or call him at 631.829.8841
—– WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU AT THE SHOW —–
- (PEDALS ONLY): AMP EMULATION DEVICE WITH HEADPHONE PREAMP!!! FYI We will ask you to hide the device under or behind the board unless it’s by Two notes – our exclusive amp emulation sponsor. If you don’t have a device we can get you a Cab M for $200 USD or other models at industry price, just ask Paolo.
- If you come in person: STUDIO HEADPHONES – we’ll lend you a pair if you are sending an unmanned board/synth
- POWER STRIPS: Please bring enough power strips to power all your devices. No need to include one for unmanned gear.
- WIRED/POWERED PEDALBOARDS / FULLY BUILT SYNTH RACKS: ship everything to the store (address above) or bring in person.
- FOR DEVICES WITH SPECIAL POWER REQUIREMENTS: If you are sending one or more pedals that require their own PSU, please include the PSU in the shipment and place a sticker on the pedal saying “psu included in box.” Place also a sticker on a PSU with your company’s name on it.
- OPTIONAL INFO SHEET (PEDALS ONLY): Send the pdf or jpg file of the 11″x 7″ horizontal (or letter size vertical if you have a mini-board) for the info sheet (optional but recommended) to Paolo , see here for templates. – Send file to thedelirag – AT – gmail.com – DEADLINE: Novewmber 5th.
- NO BANNERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE A SHARED TABLE – the 11″x17″ info sheet is your opportunity to display logo and info about your devices
- YES TO POP-UP BANNERS FOR SYNTH MANUFACTURERS WITH A 6’x30″ TABLE OR MORE & SPONSORS: No wider than 32″.
All our events are strictly in the headphones. If you are planning on bringing an amp with a headphones out, you’ll be able to play it only through the headphones.
Breakdown will start promptly at 6pm.