Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither was The Great Divide… Over three years in development, this pedal (aka the TWA GD-02) combines classic analog octave division with proprietary synth technology to create a powerful tool for musical expression.
It features five independent voices that can be continuously blended for a limitless array of sounds, from classic “stompbox” octave division to multi-layered, supersonic Synth mayhem. The proprietary technology we mention is called S3™ “Shortest Send Switching” – a form of relay-based True Bypass that provides an incredibly transparent bypass sound and automatically reverts to bypass if power is lost.
Here are the Great Divide’s key features:
• Dry voice with Level Fader
• -1 Octave Down voice with Level Fader & LPF controls
• +1 Octave Voice with Level Fader & LPF controls
• +1 Octave Envelope Mode
• SUB voice with Level Fader – selectable between -1, -1.5, -2 or -2.6 intervals
• SYN voice with Level Fader – Selectable between 0, -1, -1.5, -2 or -2.6 intervals
• Four selectable waveforms for SYN voice
• TRS Effects Loop to patch in external effects
• 12 Internal controls to adjust various voice parameters
• Proprietary S3™ “Shortest Send Switching” relay true bypass switching
• External 9 VDC power required (no battery option)
• “Division Symbol” status LED array
• Made in USA
• Direct Price $399
Check out this demo!