With the TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2×4 , Behringer is once again challenging competitors by offering a device with features similar to other products that sell for almost twice as much. The game has been proven successful for the German corporation in more than one circumstance.
Built on the foundation of their popular Hall of Fame Reverb (a simple compact digital reverb with wonderous under the hood features) this 2X4 version is almost four times as wide but also a heck of a lot more feature-heavy. You get a new shimmer algorithm, 8 presets easily accessible through the 4 footswitches, stereo in and out, and three knobs to control the most important element of the reverb: Decay (length) Pre-Delay and Tone.
All the footswitches also double as MASH expression switches, opening up a universe of sound design options for those who like to create special effects and ambience swells.
The 10 modes get you all the clsssic reverbs you may expect, but also more “out there” options like Ambient and Lo Fi.
As all the latest TC pedals, the HoF4x2 also features TonePrint technology that allows to store and share presets with the growing community of TC pedal users.
Check out the videos below.
- Famous reverb pedal with 4 pressure-sensitive footswitches for complete control of ambience
- 4 MASH footswitches let you toggle between reverb sounds instantly
- New Shimmer reverb uses SUB ‘N’ UP OCTAVER algorithm for other-worldly sounds
- Preset bank switch lets you easily access up to 8 stored reverb presets
- 10 quality reverb types plus 6 TonePrint slots that let you store effects and artist TonePrints
- Pre-delay knob for fine tuning reverb response time provides total reverb control
- MASH footswitches give you powerful effect-specific real-time parameter control
- Craft reverbs and assign MASH functionality with free TonePrint App (PC, Mac*, iPhone*, Android* and iPad*)
- Works flawlessly with both guitar and FX loop level signals
- Expression pedal and MIDI inputs let you control parameters and switch presets remotely
- Mono and Stereo inputs and outputs give optimal versatility
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains integrity of analog dry signal path even when reverb is on
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark