The Visitor is a parallel multi-modulation pedal by Old Blood Noise Endeavors. A secondary modulation circuit is controlled by the primary modulation source. As they talk to each other, the results range from shimmer, to blubber; shaky to stutter; lush and mild to weird and wild.
The device is now shipping, here are the videos of it.
Inspired by the unique complexities of running modulations in parallel, Old Blood Noise Endeavors unveils the Visitor Parallel Multi-Modulator. With three different primary modulation options (tremolo, chorus, and phaser) and two parallel secondary modulation options (tremolo and chorus), Visitor immediately inspires new sounds in a single pedal format. Further strangeness occurs with the delay offset of the secondary modulation and the interaction of the secondary rate and the primary depth.
- Primary modulation switchable between tremolo, chorus, and phaser
- Secondary modulation switchable between tremolo and chorus
- Rate and Depth controls for primary modulation
- Secondary knob to simultaneously control depth, rate, and delay offset of secondary modulation
- Regen control for master feedback
- Master mix control
- Expression control over Secondary knob
- Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power