Parallel multi-modulation pedal by Old Blood Noise Endeavors. A secondary modulation circuit is controlled by the primary modulation source. As they talk to each other, the results range from shimmer, to blubber; shaky to stutter; lush and mild to weird and wild.
Inspired by the unique complexities of running modulations in parallel, Old Blood Noise Endeavors unveils the Visitor Parallel Multi-Modulator. With three different primary modulation options (tremolo, chorus, and phaser) and two parallel secondary modulation options (tremolo and chorus), Visitor immediately inspires new sounds in a single pedal format. Further strangeness occurs with the delay offset of the secondary modulation and the interaction of the secondary rate and the primary depth.
- Primary modulation switchable between tremolo, chorus, and phaser
- Secondary modulation switchable between tremolo and chorus
- Rate and Depth controls for primary modulation
- Secondary knob to simultaneously control depth, rate, and delay offset of secondary modulation
- Regen control for master feedback
- Master mix control
- Expression control over Secondary knob
- Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power