LINKS FOR PROMOTION
PAYMENT + CONTRACT
Please sign the agreement and send it back by Friday August 16th.
Please arrange shipping directly with Paolo
Phone # 631.829.8841
NOTE ABOUT DETACHED ACCESSORIES
P.S. PLEASE PUT COMPANY STICKERS ON THE BOARDS’ BAGS + ADAPTERS + CABLES OR WE WON”T BE ABLE TO GUARANTEE YOU’LL GET THEM BACK!
ATTENTION! If you are shipping from the US to South of the border (option available for boards only), there will be a small handling fee far smaller than what would costs you to ship to Canada, due to the fact that we get charged by the company that receives the boxes. It shouldn’t be more than $20.
Paolo De Gregorio – email: email@example.com
VENUE ADDRESS (do not ship material there):
NEVER APART CENTRE
7049 St Urbain St, Montreal, QC H2S 3H4
1pm-5pm – for companies with a room or more than one table
10am – 12pm – for companies with one table or less
11am – 5pm
COMING TO REP YOUR BOARD OR SMALL SYNTH IN PERSON?
- You can bring it with you, of course, no need to ship it.
- Please show up at the venue on Saturday 06.09 at 11am!
- Feel free to bring your own guitar.
—–WHAT WE NEED FROM PEDAL VENDORS—–
- PEDALBOARD WITH PEDALS: Attach your pedals on the board(s) and ship everything in the case to the address on top of this email.
- ***NEW!!*** YOU NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN AMP EMULATION DEVICE – make sure it has a headphones output.
- STUDIO HEADPHONES: At least one per board (we’ll provide headphones only for unmanned boards)
- AUDIO CABLES: Please use your own audio cables to connect the pedals.
- POWER: Please connect all pedals to power adapters so that they are ready to be plugged in.
- PEDALS WITH SPECIAL POWER REQUIREMENTS: If you are sending one or more pedals that require their own PSU, please include the PSU in the shipment and place a sticker on the pedal saying “psu included in box.” Place also a sticker on a PSU with your company’s name on it.
- OPTIONAL INFO SHEET: Send the pdf or jpg file of the 11″x 7″ horizontal (or letter size vertical if you have a mini-board) for the info sheet (optional but recommended) to Paolo , see here for templates. – Send file to thedelirag – AT – gmail.com – DEADLINE: 09.14.
- WHAT SINGLE PEDAL(S) YOU ARE SENDING: If you signed up for one or more pedals in the mixed boards, please let us know which one it is/they are and send them to the 2nd address on the list.
- ART FOR PRINT ADS (if any): DEADLINE 05.17, see specs at the bottom of the page.
At our shows, if you wish, you can sell direct. If you don’t want to, you can sell through the participating stores. If you don’t know what stores are participating, ask Paolo.
—–PLEASE DO NOT SEND/BRING—–
- BANNERS – we don’t have space for them, the 11″x17″ info sheet should have your logo and all the info about your pedals.
- STUDIO MONITORS OR AMPS: Our events are strictly in the headphones – it helps with human interaction! You can only bring amp heads if they are not wider than your board, but you’ll have to play them through the headphones.
—— AFTER THE SHOW ——
GETTING MATERIAL BACK – SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!
Please send a Fedex or UPS return label to this email address by 06.05: return.labels – at – thedelimagazine.com, so that we can get the carriers to pick up the stuff and return it to you. Subject of the email should be: “[YOUR COMPANY] BK 2015 Return Label”.
If you want to also print a label, please don’t put it in the board bag’s pouch, but directly on top or under the board itself, that way we can’t miss it.