Going against all trends, that see looping pedals getting smaller and smaller and with fewer footswitches, Electro-Harmonix has just unveiled a monster looper called 95000 Performance Loop Laboratory.
It’s a 6-track looping station which functions almost as mini on-the-fly studio. Each track features an individual volume slider and panning knob for live mixing and manipulation.
The 6 footswitch control Loop Up and Down, Stop/Start, Record/Overdub, Undo, and Track toggle. The 95000 is also fully Midi-capable for those looking for external or expanded control. Via Midi, you can also chain two 95000s together for 12-tracks of looping insanity!
Here’s the full list of the features:
- 6 tracks / 1 mixdown track per loop, up to 100 loops per Micro SD card
- 16 GB Micro SD card included providing up to 375 minutes of recording time
- Optimized design: the control surface is presented at a 10 degree angle while the footswitches are set at a steeper 25 degree angle so the user’s foot will not hit the controls.
- Records high quality 44.1kHz audio directly to Micro SD cards
- MIDI In, MIDI Out, MIDI clock sync capability as master and slave
- Nearly all functions can be controlled via MIDI CC (Control Change) messages.
- Import / export .WAV files to MAC or PC via the built-in USB port
- TAP Button allows you to set loop BPM
- Quantize or non-quantize (free running) recording modes
- Speed adjust over a 2-octave range
- Overdub or punch in / out recording
- Reverse playback and recording
- Loop progress may be displayed in Bar/Beat format
- Expression pedal control over loop volume
- Left/right outputs, Monitor Out, Headphone Output