Matthews Effects’ Rick Matthews came in person to our Stompbox Booth to shoot this video of the new Conductor V2 Optical Tremolo, more info about the pedal at the bottom of this post!
Discover more new devices in our comprehensive, interactive page of new pedals announced at NAMM 2018.
Version 2 includes more than just updated graphics.The improved Conductor brings additional wave forms & subdivisions, with onboard tap, external tap and expression inputs. All of which bring you a wide variety of controls so that you will be able to engineer your ideal tremolo tone.
· Depth: Controls the strength of the tremolo effect, from light flutter to wavering pulse
· Wave: Select 6 unique wave forms for a variety of undulating textures
· Ramp Time: A Unique feature that controls the time it takes for the Conductor to change its tap speed (from 0-10 seconds)
· Gain: Control the output volume to compensate for any perceived loss of volume at higher depths
· Tap Division: Select 6 tap divisions to keep you right on time
· Rate: Manually change the speed of the tremolo
· External tap (Normally Open)
· External expression control (compatible with Moog EP-3 or similar expression pedals)
· Top Mounted Jacks
· Soft-touch True-Bypass Switches