The Minneapolis based manufacturer Chase Bliss Audio has been specializing in an “army knife” approach to stompboxes, offering great sounding devices boasting an incredibly wide palette of features, accessible both from the front and top panels (on the latter, each of their pedals has their signature two rows of dip switches – here’s an example from a different pedal).
In this light, the Condor promises to be the ultimate tone sculpting tool, through its 3 band EQ (particularly exciting are the parametric mids with adjustable Q curve) and added drive capability thanks to the preamp section. e
Here’s a list of functionalities you can find on the front panel – you can be sure a host of other tweaks is also available on the top one, although no picture of it has been divulged just yet.
Here’s a recent video by GearManDude:
Check out the video by Knobs:
Here’s a video of the Condor by Just NIck:
Analog EQ / Pre / Filter. Release: 4/16/18. $349.
– 100% analog signal path with digital control/presets/midi.
– Switchable to clean or overdrive.
– Parametric boost/cut mids control from 150Hz to 5kHz with 3 “Q” settings.
– Bass boost/cut control with 3 intensity settings.
– LPF filter with 3 settings: normal, slight resonant, very resonant.
– Ramping/hold functionality for LFO filter tremolo effects.
– True bypass or buffered bypass selectable via dip switch.