LINKS FOR PROMOTION
SHIPPING ADDRESS (It’s not the venue!)
[remember to tape the return label under the gear
if you don’t have a rep at the show]
ATTENTION! FedEx preferred, please let me know if you are planning on using other shipping companies.
The Deli c/o Ivan D’Souza
(Hold at Newburg FedEx location)
22 Yates Blvd,
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Phone # 631.829.8841
***** ALL MATERIAL SHOULD BE DELIVERED BETWEEN MAY 30TH and JUNE 5TH. *****
P.S. PLEASE PUT COMPANY STICKERS ON THE BOARDS’ BAGS + ADAPTERS + CABLES OR WE WON”T BE ABLE TO GUARANTEE YOU’LL GET THEM BACK!
ATTENTION! This year companies with manned plans under $1,000 will be charged a $30 handling fee each way if they ship boxes to our address.
Paolo De Gregorio – email: email@example.com
VENUE ADDRESS (do not ship material there):
356 Devoe St,
Brooklyn, NY 11211
8am – 12pm Setup:
Each company will be assigned a specific time between 8.30am and 11am for unloading and setting up.
Guitar pedal reps should come to the venue between 10.30 and 11am and be ready by 11.45am
12pm: Doors Open
7pm: Doors Close
10am: Builders’ Breakfast
11am: Doors Open
6pm: Doors Close
If you have limited gear or shipped everything to us, take a taxi / uber to the venue.
If you are driving we’d recommend one of the following:
- Come in 1/2 hour earlier than you planned, drop off your gear, and then look for parking in the area – it shouldn’t be too complicated.
- Park your car in one of these parking places near the area and then take a taxi / uber to the venue.
If you don’t do AirBnb look at hotels near East Williamsburg on this map.
COMING TO REP YOUR BOARD OR SMALL SYNTH IN PERSON?
- You can bring it with you, of course, no need to ship it.
- Please show up at the venue on Saturday 06.09 at 11am!
- Feel free to bring your own guitar.
—–WHAT WE NEED FROM PEDAL VENDORS—–
- PEDALBOARD WITH PEDALS: Attach your pedals on the board(s) and ship everything in the case to the address on top of this email.
- ***NEW!!*** YOU NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN AMP EMULATION DEVICE – make sure it has a headphones output.
- STUDIO HEADPHONES: At least one per board (we’ll provide headphones only for unmanned boards)
- AUDIO CABLES: Please use your own audio cables to connect the pedals.
- POWER: Please connect all pedals to power adapters so that they are ready to be plugged in.
- PEDALS WITH SPECIAL POWER REQUIREMENTS: If you are sending one or more pedals that require their own PSU, please include the PSU in the shipment and place a sticker on the pedal saying “psu included in box.” Place also a sticker on a PSU with your company’s name on it.
- OPTIONAL INFO SHEET: Send the pdf or jpg file of the 11″x 7″ horizontal (or letter size vertical if you have a mini-board) for the info sheet (optional but recommended) to Paolo , see here for templates. – Send file to thedelirag – AT – gmail.com – DEADLINE: 09.14.
- WHAT SINGLE PEDAL(S) YOU ARE SENDING: If you signed up for one or more pedals in the mixed boards, please let us know which one it is/they are and send them to the 2nd address on the list.
- ART FOR PRINT ADS (if any): DEADLINE 05.17, see specs at the bottom of the page.
At our shows, if you wish, you can sell direct. If you don’t want to, you can sell through the participating stores. If you don’t know what stores are participating, ask Paolo.
—–PLEASE DO NOT SEND/BRING—–
- BANNERS – we don’t have space for them, the 11″x17″ info sheet should have your logo and all the info about your pedals.
- STUDIO MONITORS OR AMPS: Our events are strictly in the headphones – it helps with human interaction! You can only bring amp heads if they are not wider than your board, but you’ll have to play them through the headphones.
—— AFTER THE SHOW ——
GETTING MATERIAL BACK – SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!
Please send a Fedex or UPS return label to this email address by 06.05: return.labels – at -thedelimagazine.com, so that we can get the carriers to pick up the stuff and return it to you. Subject of the email should be: “[YOUR COMPANY] BK 2015 Return Label”.
If you want to also print a label, please don’t put it in the board bag’s pouch, but directly on top or under the board itself, that way we can’t miss it.
—— PRINT AD SPECS ——
- Full Page: 7″ wide x 7″ tall + 1/4″ bleed all around
(leave important text 0.5″ inside the margin, trim size is 8.5″ x 10.875″ )
- Half Page Ad: 6.125” wide x 2.9375″ tall
pdf at 300 dpiFormat: CMYK pdf at 300dpi