Deli + SonicScoop Giveaways
SonicScoop & The Deli Magazine offer co-branded, cross-promoted Scooptacular Giveaway campaigns! See the current one here.
These two-week-long giveaways offer product and brand exposure to a combined 150K*+ audience of recording musicians and pro audio engineers.
The Scooptacular Giveaways provide a targeted product marketing opportunity, featuring homepage ads, e-blast promotions and optional interstitial ads driving traffic to the contest entry page. Via the Gold and Platinum editions (see below) sponsors also collect valuable data at the close of the campaign.
Founded by two of the music industry’s leading technology journalists — Janice Brown (EQ, Mix, Pro Sound News) and David Weiss (NYC Editor, Mix) SonicScoop is a pioneering online destination that provides New York City’s thriving music and sound production community with a vital central hub.
*150k is the combined monthly traffic (unique visitors, source Google Analytics) of the two sites.
Here are the options:
Basic Giveaway) – FREE
Free with at least $500 (negotiable) worth of product-prize
– What You Get:. A product giveaway promoted over two weeks on both SonicScoop.com, two SonicScoop newsletters (reaching 25K) and The Deli Magazine websites.
– Sponsor is required to promote the giveaway to its audience via social media or newsletter.
Premium Giveaway – $795
– $795 with at least $750 (negotiable) worth of product-prize.
What You Get:
– Promoted over two weeks with prominent exposure on both Sonic-Scoop and The Deli Magazine homepages, two SonicScoop newsletters (25K) and a dedicated email blast to the Deli’s 40K opt-in musicians.
– Social marketing to both SonicScoop and The Deli’s Twitter and Facebook networks
– At the close of the contest, the sponsor receives the Names and Email Addresses of the entrants. Alternatively the submission page will be asked entrants to “Like” the sponsor’s Facebook page.
Platinum Giveaway – $1,450
$1,450 with at least $500 (negotiable) worth of product-prize.
What You Get:
– Everything in the Gold Giveaway + higher CTR floating ads on both The Deli and SonicScoop promoting the giveaway (with 25K guaranteed impressions) and the option to include custom questions to collect demographic data about the entrants. Social marketing to both SonicScoop and The Deli’s Twitter and Facebook networks
– Platinum sponsors can provide up to 4 questions to be incorporated into the contest entry form. Entrants will be required to fill out these fields/check boxes prior to entering.
How many submissions will I get?
To give you an idea, here’s the list of the best performing giveaways
so far (FYI: none of these were free)
Line 6 (Guitar Effect) 4862
PreSonus (Studio Monitors) 4003
EarthQuaker Devices (Guitar Pedals) 3946
AudioTechnica (Headphones) 2758
Strymon (Guitar Pedals) 2679
Blue Mic 2,553
Digitech (Guitar Pedals) 2260
Focusrite (Audio Peri[heral) 2044
ADAM Speakers 1,492
Please contact Paolo De Gregorio for any enquiry: email@example.com Page 3